Your first step toward becoming a patient is an introductory 30-minute, no obligation phone call.
This is the ideal time for you to see if we’re a good fit and if our personal connection is right for your optimal healing and personal growth.
If you become a patient, you’ll be entering into a long-term partnership with me. I want you to feel confident about making that decision.
During the call, you’ll share with me what you’re looking for and what your goals are for your health. In exchange, I’ll share with you my initial thoughts and what you can expect if we decide to work together.
And because I want you to get to know me a little better, you’ll have time to ask any questions you may have about me, my philosophy, how I’d work with you, and any logistical questions.
This truly is a no-obligation call. At the end of our 30-minutes together, you’ll know if I’m the right person for you. If it feels right, you’ll be offered my next available new patient appointment. If we’re not a good fit, there’s no obligation to become a patient.
At the end of the call:
- You’ll know if we’ll make a good team, and what approach we’ll take to help you achieve optimal health.
- You’ll get a good sense if my vibe, philosophy and approach are right for you. If we’re not a fit, I’ll refer you to another physician who may be a better match.
- You’ll have a clear understanding of how to get started with my New Patient Package, if that direction feels right for both of us.
30-Minute Introductory Call: $59
Ready to get started? Here’s your next steps:
- If you haven’t done so already, look over the details of the New Patient Package and Complete Health Programs.
- When you’re ready to book your 30-Minute Introductory Call, click the link below to fill out the Introductory Call form.
- After submitting the form, you’ll be directed to my scheduling page to book your call and pay the $59 fee.
- After you’ve booked, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the call-in details.
- At your scheduled time, please give my office a call and we’ll chat.
- At the end of the call, if we choose to work together, my next available new patient visit is yours.