After your 30-Minute Introductory Call, you’ll decide if you’d like to become a patient. If so, you’ll get started on your New Patient Package which includes your first two visits with Dr. Deborah.
We’ll work together to understand the complete picture of your health and all the things that may be contributing to how you feel. You’ll have a clearer understanding of why you feel the way you do and what’s needed to get you feeling your best. Together, we’ll strategize and create a doable action plan that’ll get you results.
As you begin to implement meaningful changes into your life you’ll feel supported along the way. You’ll be on the fast tract toward feeling your best.
At the end of your New Patient visits, you’ll progress to one of the Complete Health Programs where you’ll be fully supported as you move through your action plan.
Your New Patient Package Includes:
- Your Digging Deep Comprehensive Health Analysis: Prior to your appointment, you’ll fill Dr. Deborah in on your current health, your past medical history, what you’ve done in the past and what you’re doing now, and what specific obstacles or challenges you’ve faced. You’ll share where you’re feeling stuck, where you want to go and what you’re willing (or not willing) to do to get those results.
- A Review of Your Past Medical Records: Dr. Deborah will review all past medical records or laboratory results that you provide. Often, there are important insights into your health within those records such as patterns or dots that haven’t been previously connected.
- TWO Health Consultations with Dr. Deborah:
- ONE 90-Minute Initial Consultation: At this in-person visit, Dr. Deborah will talk with you about your health concerns, how you’re feeling and your short and long-term health goals. We’ll discuss what additional blood work or functional medicine testing is needed. You’ll walk away with your first Strategic Action Plan to get you started on your path to wellness.
- ONE 60-Minute Analysis and Action Plan Visit: The second visit is scheduled about 3-6 weeks after the initial consultation. At this visit you can expect a thorough explanation of your laboratory and functional medicine test results and a discussion of Dr. Deborah’s research and findings regarding your health. You’ll have plenty of time to ask questions. We’ll spend time talking about your best plan for reaching your goals.
- Your Personalized Healthy Eating Plan: Food is the most powerful medicine. Together, we’ll discover the best eating plan for your long-term success. You’ll receive as much support as you need, from basic guidelines to check-lists, meal plans or shopping lists. You’ll learn tricks and tools to make food your ally and you’ll still be able to indulge in foods you enjoy.
- Customized Strategic Action Plans: After each consultation with Dr. Deborah, you’ll walk away with a clearly written action plan that specifically addresses your health challenges. Your plan will include specific dietary and lifestyle recommendations along with specifically targeted supplements.
- Unlimited Email Support: We’re available to you between your consultations as well. You’re welcome to email updates, ask questions as they arise, and request help if you desire. No need to wait until your next appointment to address what comes up between visits.
- Functional Medicine Testing: Part of your plan may require specialized functional medicine testing such as: heavy metal testing, food sensitivity testing, parasite and infection testing, and hormone and adrenal gland testing. You’ll have access to these tests and receive special discounts and direct lab pricing. The package price does not include the cost of these tests.
- Unwavering Support and Commitment to Your Health: We are committed to your success and will do our best to encourage, support, and advise you on your path toward wellness. We know the challenges that autoimmune disease brings. We’ll meet you where you’re at and guide you where you want to go.
A Message From Dr. Deborah:
You’ll be entering into a partnership with me that I take very seriously. I’m honored to be a part of my patient’s lives and I’m humbled that you’ve chosen me to partner with on your healing journey.
Who you are as a person matters more to me than who you are as a patient. I don’t just care about the “bottom line” of your health goals. I care about you as a whole being.
I’m not only interested in making your symptoms go away or getting your lab results in range. More than anything else I want you become the person you want to be—in body, mind, and spirit.
You want better health because you feel limited in your life in some capacity. You want to feel better so you can spend time enjoying your life more fully (rather than having to be so focused on your health).
You have dreams, goals, and desires that have likely been put on the shelf for a while. Let’s do what it takes so you can return to who you want to be.
I’ll be here with you every step of the way as a partner, supporter, and friend. I’ll do whatever I can to support you as we walk together toward your best health.
At the end of the New Patient Package:
- You’ll have a deeper understanding of how all your symptoms fit together and confidently know where to focus so you can start feeling better quickly.
- You’ll have answers to your most pressing questions and you’ll begin to address the obstacles and challenges that have kept you from the health you desire.
- You’ll have an honest opinion about how far you can take your health, what it’ll take to get better and how long it’ll take to see results.
- You’ll know exactly what it’ll take for you to feel better and you’ll have clear guidance for how to address the complete picture of your health as you move toward wellness.
New Patient Package: $1475*
Payment plan available as 2 monthly payments of $760**.
Here’s how it works:
- After we’ve talked in the 30-Minute Introductory Call, you’ll decide that you’d like to move forward and become a new patient.
- You’ll then be given access to the New Patient Paperwork and given instructions on how to obtain records from your other healthcare providers.
- After the paperwork and records have been received by our office, you’ll be invited to schedule your New Patient Appointment. You’ll also receive a link to pay for the New Patient Package which will secure your 90-Minute New Patient Appointment.
Ready to get started? Your next steps:
Step 1: If you haven’t done so already, look over the details of the New Patient Package and Complete Health Programs.
Step 2: When you’re ready to book your 30-Minute Introductory Call, click the link below to fill out the Introductory Call form.
Step 3: After submitting the form, you’ll be directed to my scheduling page to book your call and pay the $120 fee.
Step 4: After you’ve booked, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the call-in details.
Step 5: At your scheduled time, please give my office a call and we’ll chat.
Step 6: At the end of the call, if we choose to work together, my next available new patient visit is yours.
* This price does NOT include the cost of laboratory testing or dietary supplements.
** *Payment plans are offered as a courtesy to you. There are additional administrative fees added to the total cost of the program should you take advantage of the payment plan. Please note that administrative fees are not covered by insurance and will not be added to superbills.