Helping those with autoimmune disease feel better with functional medicine.
You’ve tried what feels like everything. And while you may have seen some improvements, it’s not enough.
Despite numerous doctors visits, handfuls of medications and supplements, healthy foods, and loving intentions your body won’t cooperate. You still feel exhausted, weighed down and controlled by how you feel everyday.
On your worst days you wonder, “if I’m going to feel bad anyway, is it really worth all this effort?”
You’ve tried taking matters into your own hands and spent countless hours searching for solutions on your own. At times you’ve given up hope but something inside pushes you forward because you know there’s an answer.
You want to feel better. You’re ready to take the next steps…and I’m here to help.
I specialize in supporting patients, just like you, who are tired of suffering with an autoimmune disorder and are highly motivated to do what it takes to feel better.
Your life can be different. Your body can become your ally instead of your enemy.
With me, you’ll get the attention you deserve and the unwavering support you need to finally get better. You’ll get the care you want from a doctor that’s committed to helping you create a life you love–not just a life without symptoms.
When you’re ready to do whatever it takes to create the life (& health) you crave, I’ll be your guide to get you there.
Let’s get started.
Your 3-Step Process for Becoming a Patient:
Not in Corvallis, Oregon? No problem.
The majority of my patients live all across Oregon and are not local to Corvallis. Most patients conduct appointment by phone or video teleconferencing. Current telemedicine rules in Oregon allows us to establish patient care without an in-person visit. You must still be a resident of Oregon to become a patient.
Questions About Insurance?
You deserve the highest level of care that is driven by your needs, goals and desires. My desire is to create a partnership with my patient’s best interest in mind and not one contingent or dictated by a third party insurance company.
Unfortunately, I can’t provide you with the care you deserve within the confines of an insurance based practice. Therefore, I do not accept or bill health insurance plans. Payment is due at the time of service. Reimbursement may be offered through your insurance company.
Here are your next steps:
- If you haven’t done so already, have a look at the details of the 30-Minute Introductory Call, the New Patient Package and the Complete Health Programs.
- When you’re ready to begin, please click the link below to fill out the Introductory Call form.
- After completing the form, you’ll be directed to my scheduling page to book your 30-minute phone call and pay the consultation fee.
- After you’ve booked, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the call-in details.
- At your scheduled time, please give my office a call and we’ll chat.
- If it feels like a good fit, my next available New Patient visit is yours.